What I’ve learned:
1. So in love with music and dance. The jazz down here is AMAZING.
2. Beautiful, old buildings with intricate iron work and impressive antebellum homes. It’s a different world in the South.
3. I will never be able to do seafood.
4. While a super neat city to visit, it’s not the right one for me.
Happy with my home :)
Day 11 - May 28, 2012
Day 10 - May 27, 2012
Say hello to Agafya Elizaveta.
(Source: , via mochacafe)
Day 9 - May 26, 2012
1. We may feel thankful on the inside, but if we don’t show our gratitude, what is its worth?
2. Sometimes I like doing nothing, but I like doing nothing best when you are by my side. It’s a comfortable kind of quiet that I wouldn’t trade for the world.
3. Are you willing to change? Can you? Deep down? Do we remain the same people throughout our lives? Are layers peeled away, revealing who we “truly” are? Do we become completely different people? Or just get closer to discovering who we really are?
4. Everyone keeps secrets. Secrets from others, or secrets from themselves. Perhaps unknowingly. But secrets can’t stay secret forever. It’s only a matter of time before discoveries are made. Before the unknown spills out into the open.
5. Dance is my secret (or not so secret?) obsession. If there’s one thing I wish I could be really good at, it’s dance.
5. I am blessed.
Day 8 - May 25, 2012
Well worth the climb